Are you running mRemoteNG and noticed that you can’t open more than 6 Windows Server 2012 Tabs? Apparently there is a known issue with mRemoteNG not being Large Address aware. To fix this you’ll need Visual Studio installed on your local computer where you’re running mRemoteNG and perform the following steps.
1. In Windows Explorer navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\Tools\Shortcuts
2. Right click the shortcut named “Developer Command Prompt for VS2013” and run as an Administrator. If you don’t run as administrator you will receive an error saying “LINK : fatal error LINK1104: cannot open file ‘mRemoteNG.exe'”.
3. At the command prompt you’ll need to change directories to where mRemoteNG is installed which is usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\mRemoteNG”
4. Be sure you’ve entered the following at the Developer Command Prompt : “cd C:\Program Files (x86)\mRemoteNG”
5. Then enter the following at the Developer Command Prompt : “editbin /LARGEADDRESSAWARE mRemoteNG.exe”
Thanks for Dafrog @ mRemoteNG’s project tracker for finding the bug and fix : https://mremoteng.atlassian.net/browse/MR-582